I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Crafty Surf. I always enjoy reading this blog and learning creative ways to enhance my surf life. As per the instructions, here are the rules and explanation of the award copy and pasted below. Thank you again to CraftySurf.com for nominating me!
What is a Mystery Blogger Award?
The creator of this award, Okoto Enigma, says “It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog, as well as to the specific post in which you were nominated. That way, the blogger who nominated you will receive a Pingback and know that you posted your answers and will be able to read them!
- Mention the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 5 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share your link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Me:
- I have always been fascinated by water. When I was little, I was always swimming. Surfing was a natural progression for me. Maybe it has something to do with being an Aquarius?
- I used to make websites for fun, especially using the site Neopets ( just aged myself). I always liked the community aspect of these online sites.
- I started my yoga practice in North Carolina over 13 years ago as a way to pass the time
Here are my questions from Crafty Surf:
Coke or Pepsi?
Usually, Coke but on the one made with real sugar. I also prefer bottle as well. Unless, it’s a Slurpee from 7-11. Then cup is fine.
Miami or Orlando?
Miami seems more fun. I also can relive the Will Smith song “Miami” while driving. This is a plus!
Apple or Samsung?
Well, it’s Samsung now because I married an engineer who likes to program his own things. Used to be Apple. I am literate in both technologies, and pretty much a geek.
Chips or Chocolate?
Chocolate, not much of a chip person. Now if there are pretzels in a room, that’s my go to snack.
Sand or Snow?
Definitely sand! Surfer Chicks Unite!
- What is your dream vacation?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What are you most passionate about?
- What’s your favorite T.V. show?
- If you could have one super power what would it be? (I guess funny question?)
This is my favorite post, not necessarily a good one 🙂 Wipeouts, Workouts and Warrior Poses